Tempo Libero is a non-profit organisation founded in 1987 and active in the province of Brescia in the framework of educational services, social welfare and job placements. We work mainly with young people, children and people with fewer opportunities (migrants, families with difficult socio-economical situations, people with disability and minors).
In particular we manage:
- Day nurseries and kindergartens;
- Supporting services for students with disabilities;
- Home care services for children;
- Youth centers and summer recreational centers;
- Youth information centers;
- Guidance and training activities;
- Educational projects aimed at supporting the autonomy of families;
- Intercultural and integration activities for migrants;
- Community projects;
- International mobility projects;
- Tickets-collector services at theaters and at a cinema in Brescia;
- Ostello Antica Pieve, a Youth Hostel in Manerba del Garda and Albergo Ristorante Miramonti, a Hotel and Restaurant located in S. Michele di Gardone Riviera;
- Employment services, including the management of a job agency (Mestieri Lombardia).
Tempo Libero has been working in the framework of international mobility since 1997. After having managed for several years projects aimed at sending young Italian participants through “Leonardo da Vinci” and “Youth in Action” projects, since 2009 it extended its range of actions to the following activities:
- Hosting European trainees (with special attention to young people with fewer opportunities in the framework of Erasmus+ KA1, TLN Mobility and IDA);
- Organising tailored educational trips: from the discovery of the natural and artistic heritage of our area to the visits of local companies and sporting activities. Click here for more information
- Exchanging good practices and innovative projects carried out under the previous action “Transfer of Innovation” (LLP-LDV) and the new KA2 (Erasmus+). Currently we are taking part as a partner in “ORALPHA”, a project aimed at creating new methodologies for trainers involved in L2 teaching activities for illiterate immigrants;
Tempo Libero hosted a Europdesk centre for more than 10 years and, from January 2018, we have been managing Europe Direct Brescia.