Since 2009 Tempo Libero Società Cooperativa Sociale ONLUS (PIC Number 947509969) has been acting as an intermediary organisation in the framework of European mobility programmes, in particular Erasmus+ and European Social Fund.
Through Key Action 1 VET, Erasmus+ offers to students and recent graduates the opportunity to carry out an internship abroad.
Through TLN Mobility, the European Social Fund gives the same possibility to participants not engaged in education, employment or training.
Over the past years Tempo Libero has been developing a significant network of local work placements (including private companies, non-profit organisations and public bodies) willing to host European participants.
Our services include:
- Administration and tutoring: contacts with the sending organisations, Skype interviews with the candidates, placement research, administrative issues, placement monitoring, placement evaluation;
- Accommodation: self catering apartments, Youth Hostel “Antica Pieve” (http://www.gardalakehostel.com/en) or hosting families;
- Welcoming day: the participants are welcomed by our staff upon their arrival. They will receive one folder with the map of the city (tourist monuments, cinemas, theatres, entertainment venues, music, etc) , bus lines, tourist information, information on cultural events during their stay, etc. The service also includes a visit to the accommodation and to the main services available in the nearby of the accommodations (supermarkets, pharmacies, bus stops, etc);
- Language course: the language course is run by a professor of Italian as a foreign language. The duration of the courses varies from 20 to 80 hours. The friendly atmosphere promotes a linguistic and an intercultural exchange. The course aims are: to enable students to understand and speak the language in daily activities and to facilitate their integration within their work placements;
- Local transports;
- Transfer from / to airport (Milan Orio al Serio and Verona Catullo);
- Cultural program
Here we are (with sub)